Re: rebirth and reason?

No, I agree that Mac vs. PC is basically a holy war, as is Repeater vs.
EDP.
Can't we all just get along?  There's room for everyone in cyberspace.

I want a Cubase blows teeshirt!  I thought everyone loved it, but I never
felt it
was comfortable to work with.  Seems like it's trying too hard to emulate
hardware, and it should drop that fake gear interface when it's not
appropreate.
I kind of feel the same way about Rebirth and Reason.  Why won't Reason
allow me
to record a bass loop in realtime via midi?  Who knows.  I only end up
using it at
work where we don't have any audio hardware, and I need some music in a
pinch,
otherwise it pretty much lays dormant.

Mark Sottilaro