SV: Repeater sound clip

> Från: Per Boysen [mailto:boye@chello.se]

> Right after that you can also hear how Repeater does not go back to the
> original pitch as it should when getting cntrl 14 value 64.

I was mistaken here. CC 14 value 75 is the zero position, not 64. Thanks to
Barry for correcting my mistake. I felt I had to post here so noone would
take it as a Repeater bug - as I did initially. The thing is it says "64"
in
the midi spec table that comes boundled with the manual.

Regards

Per Boysen