Re: Peavey PC-1600x in a rack case?

Damn! Is that a picture of Kim on your site? I've
always pictured him as a "Lone Gunmen" type.

Who would have thought he was as clean-cut as
Eddie Haskell?

:) :) :) :)

My apologies to anyone not familiar with "classic"
American television.

Thanks for the link Matthias!

Waiting to receive "the business",

:)

John

--- Matthias Grob <matthias@grob.org> wrote:
> >I would like to put my PC-1600x on a sliding rack
> >shelf. So far the only one I've found with the
> proper
> >shelf width is the heavy duty one from Middle
> >Atlantic.
> >
> >Aside from the cost($79), my only gripe with this
> >option is that the shelf alone takes up over one
> rack
> >space.
> >
> >I'm wondering if any of you PC-1600x users have
> come
> >up with something better.
>
> I recently met Willy Strehler, an important
> contributor to the loop
> delay in terms of sync and crazy live guitar noise
> maker and studio
> owner, and I took a picture of his PC 1600 with a
> multicore and 16
> (!) controller pedals, arranged in a box in two
> rows. He sais its the
> only solution to improvise dynamic complex music...
> http://Matthias.Grob.org/pMusEng/loopdev.htm
> look for Willy and his equipment link.
> You can also find a picture of our loved Claude Voit
> in his garage.
> --
>

>           ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org

=====