re: stereo delay

thank you for listening ... i'm glad someone realises what a problem this
is.

all arguments about os, interface, audio quality etc seem moot to me when
the
cost issue is figured into things. for example, my girlfriend wanted a
looper.
she thought about the DL4 and the Akai Headrush, then i pointed out the
'plex
and the boomerang. the echoplex lists for 1150, and retails for 800. the
boomerang lists for like 600 or 700, but she was able to get one new for
340
usd. the boomerang sounds like poopy, but it's got a useable interface,
it's
built better than most of 'em, and it's only 50 bucks more than the Line6
pedal. she scoffed at the idea of paying $900 (including footcontroller)
for a
looper ... her '79 marshall stack and fender jaguar together didn't cost
that
much!

i did not realise it was now a uk-made product.

when there's a 300 dollar 'plex ... i'll be first in line with an order
for
two, don't worry. i have no idea if the current echoplex will ever reach
that
price point, and i don't expect (or ask) you to speculate any further than
you
have.

thanks,
Eric Williamson