Re: BIG NOISE PROBLEM!

had a similar problem with a jazz drive and a vs880 the fix was
plug the jazz drive into an older ground lift and reverse it into the power outlet.
bad house wiring at my old place caused my tube amp to work well this way too.
i have moved and the same gear works fine without the lifts now.
ts

>>> magicicada@charter.net 10/10/01 01:04PM >>>
OK so here is the problem when i plug in my power supply for
my laptop i pick up the internal noise of my laptop in the
event ps6 monitors-but as soon as i unplug the power supply
and go back to battery all is fine-can some one suggest a
way i can avoid this? It makes me cry-
Regards
c.white