Re: Looper development and production costs?

In a message dated 10/11/01 12:32:14 AM Eastern Daylight Time, kflint@loopers-delight.com writes:

That vast majority won't even think about it at all
until they see their favorite musician icon using it in a hit song they
like.

i dont think  with all the looping we are hearing in ads and in different tunes there will be a great rush of folk seeking to become "loopers".....in fact, it almost seems that "looping" is almost the flavor of the month musically.....added to that, most folk would think that this form of music is mostly done on a sampler or daw, not on a stand alone piece of hardware.....if i had 2.5 million in my sock drawer i highly doubt that i would invest it in a looping tool (at least one that we all dream about).....it will be very interesting to see how electrix fares in this venture, talk about putting all your eggs in a holy basket.....i was only 1.5 million off on my guess as to the cost of development and production.....well, off to rip my studio apart so i can spend the next two nites preaching the gospel according to loop.....:)m