Re: Looper development and production costs?

>Matthias wrote:
>>would that be acceptable?
>
>Simultaneous playback of several loops?  Of different lengths?  In
>Stereo?  Near the current price?  HUGE tracts of ... RAM?

yes, all of this.

>More than acceptable, that is wonderful!  Heavenly!  I've wanted
>four EDPs forever (two stereo pairs), but it's too much money. :(
>I'm ecstatic to hear that the software is (largely) portable to new
>processors and readily adaptable for multi-loop simultaneous stereo.
>Could it overdub into two stereo loops of different length at once?
>If so, one EDP could sometimes do the jobs of four (or Fripp's four
>TC2290s)!

its just a matter of the user interface, there will be a way, I think
And sync will be even more crazy... we will have to be able to select
which of the loops of different length will be the reference for
syncing...

>A steep discount on pairs of EDPs could prompt me not to wait.  Buy
>one at the dealer's normal price, get the next one (or two or
>three?) at 50% off should do it.  The more i hear about the
>Repeater, the more i lust for multiple EDPs.

:-)
--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org