RE: Looper development and production costs?

Just reverse the black and the beige...put a 'limited edition' sticker
on it and charge more. Or, drop it down a flight of stairs, call it a
'Relic Echoplex' and charge 5 times as much. Raise 'Echoplex 2' money in
no time!
Man, someone's gotta hire me with these ideas...

Dave Eichenberger- guitars.loops.devices
http://www.hazardfactor.com