Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V01 #611

Kim said
> there is midi thru, no need for an external splitter. Definitely becomes
>  non-issue in LoopIV.

andy says
.....but with Midi thru the Master>>>>Slave thing is lost.

>  >I have an idea to put a switch (maybe 2) on the FV-50L and rewire it
>for
> the
>  >so that each EDP is routed to either its pedal pot or full feedback.
>
>  should work. with the stereo out jacks on that pedal, you should be
>able
>  make such a mod pretty easy so that each jack becomes an out to an
echoplex
>  and the switch only has to connect/disconnect them to the pot. You
>could
>  even have a third option with both connected to their respective pot.

Huh?!?  but that was option one :-)

How many contacts do I need to break for the EDP to stop seeing the pedal,
in the vague and very unlikely hope its only the ring (>>wiper).

I'll be getting the soldering iron out just as soon as I get the time.
(I may be a bit busy with a project for a friend ;- )

andy butler