Re: Looper development and production costs?

>is there one of you on the list who can really
>truly claim you never bought an instrument
>at least partly because it looked exciting?
>
>(and if you are a guitarist, I'm not going to believe
>you if you say no!)

NO anyway!
I was not very lucky because I always fell in love with the sound and
playability of an instrument and had to live its look or change it.
Until I had a guitar made by my good friend Rolf. Even then, the form
is mainly minimal ergonomic and he did not put the color I wanted on
it, for some friendly reason ;-). But I love it.
http://Matthias.Grob.org/pParad/Elegy.htm
I never even touched any other guitar since '88 when it came to live.