Re: WOT - Leo Cavallo's Stuttering Stravinsky ACID Error

I am using the Remixed versions in my weekly mix, for WKKC 89.3 FM, here
in
Chicago. I am a part of the HEAVY HITTERS Hip Hop Show, and Friday Night
Audio. The mixes can be heard at 8:30 pm Friday and Sunday night, and
Friday
at 10:00 pm.
Sadly, I never purchased ACID 2.0. I only purchased ACID 1.0 ( back in the
stone age, and ACID 3.0 Pro.)
Why did I skip 2.0 ? I did get a free copy of ACID Music 2.0, and that was
fine, but it was not until the upgrade to 3.0, that I wished to shell out
the BIG Bucks for the app (well, I got it for $99.00).
But the track sounds great, even in ACID 3.0 ! so, I am not gonna sweat it.
Sadly, I do not have a MP3 CD out yet... maybe by this Christmas. I am
learning Reason, no so I want to incorporate some of that stuff in my
remixes.
Got any more of those ACID projects laying around ?

Lucien E. Darthard
A Goal Is A Dream With A Deadline Placed On It.
http://ldarthard.ohgo.com/