Re: Looper development and production costs?

>I would consider it an honor to have Johnny Cash kick my ass. If he
>were on amigothornot, I would vote him a 10.
>
>kim

i'm next in line, kim!  but look out, once johnny sees that you're
wearing the lame two-sided looper's delight shirt, he's gonna really
beat on you.

actually, on a very OT note, and not to be morbid, but i don't think
mr. cash is gonna be with us for a whole lot longer.  he's got some
neurological degeneration going on, and the last TV interview i saw
with him...he didn't look good at all.  too bad.

i would recommend his recent autobiography, Cash.  It's a fascinating
read and he remains a wonderful storyteller.  Chock full of cool
stories and a constant thread of the joy of making music runs
throughout.

rich