Re: R: Looper development and production costs?

LOL- This is fantastic- I hope you all realize the uniqueness of this
discussion and appreciate accordingly- I do!

Mattias said:
>The equidistant buttons of the same colour are not instantely
identifyable. 6 of them is easy, because the eye divides in two
groups of 3, but 7 gets worse. Maybe 8 are better again, but I would
love to bring some kind of separation between them. <

Maybe place the tri-colored diode lights inside the buttons themselves?

Cliff