Erdem's latest tracks from Turkey

Hi Erdem,

Nice to 'hear' your post!!!! Congratulations on the good work.

  I'm am currently recording multiple traditional percussion tracks based
on
Tunisian sufi field recordings so the Kabir Al' Mevelevi, the head of the
California Mevelevi Sufi community in California can take my tracks to
Istanbul to have Turkish sufi musicians overdub on them.  This will all be
part of a National Public Broadcasting soundtrack for a documentary on the
life of the prophet Mohammed.

So, in a strange way,  I will be visiting your country!!!

 Also, I would love to be invited to perform at the very first Turkish
National Looping Festival.   I would come at my own expense with enough
notice.........save my pennies LOL.  Why don't you plan and produce such an
event ;-)

your friend in Northern California,   Rick Walker (loop.pool)