Re: OT design vs programming?

totally off topic, but Photoshop now comes bundled with a program called
Image Ready.  It adds a TON of useful web oriented features to
Photoshop.  AND it has a ton of new vector based features that make
trips into Illustrator a lot less frequent.  Don't even get me started
about the advancements in how it deals with text.

Frankly, few programs out there have matured as nicely as Photoshop in
my opinion.  Now, if they only had an OSX native version, that would be
sweet.  While I'm at it, I wish I had a single audio/midi program that
ran native in OSX.  Deck and Peak seem to be the only ones, but Deck has
no midi functions to speak of.  Anyone know of any companies that are
going to take advantage of OSX's native MIDI support?

Mark