Re: Affordable Soundscapes

Mark
I have my Repeater (w/a 256M CFcard) working with an Eventide Eclipse
in its pre/post fx loop. All in parallel to my Eventide Orville thru a
mixer. It might not be a cheap Soundscape set up but I tell you, just
Repeater+Eclipse are total cool madness! I'm addicted. Simple looping
reality.
best
Italoop