Re: OT: SmartMedia Questions.

Well, Electrix recommends a few cards on their site
(www.electrixpro.com) specifically for the Repeater, as they are fast
enough to record stereo audio in real time.  Many are not.  I don't
really know if the Electribe needs that kind of performance.  I'm using
a 128 meg Simpletech card that seems to work fine and cost me $80 or so.

Mark Sottilaro