Re: How Can I Do This (And What Do I Need)

yeah, haven't got quite that far into the article yet, but i was
struck by his cutting kick drum beats NOT on the zero axis...  he
said it introduces a mid range bump on the attack that makes them hit
harder in the mix.

not that i do dance music, but i found that kindof interesting.
especially since the default setting in logic (which he uses) is to
snap to the zero axis!  gotta love those purposeful 'mistakes'.

rich