Future Repeator Owner ?

 Has any one used one of those lame little Digitech FS300 footswitches with
their Repeator? I'm curious about the specific functionality of each of the
three switches. The reason I say lame is that the FS300 buttons are so
closely spaced, you would need a Ming Dynasty Princess' bound feet to
navigate on the thing. I know the right thing to do is use a midi pedal
which I intend to do, but occasionally I have solo acoustic gigs that don't
really require a star ship enterprise console. Thanks for the help
Bill Walker