Re: CD Mastering Windows Software

I tried out the alesis master-link and I found its user interface
_extremely_ frustrating.  Check out ProToolsFree (a free download from
digidesign.com).  I use this for all my mixing and mastering and I have
been
very happy.  Add a CD-R drive and you're in buissness for $1200 less than
masterlink!
Jon