Re: [loop NY] 3 alternatives?

> While a loopfest is of definite interest to the group as a whole, is the
> planning of it?  Wouldn't it be time to figure out who's in on it and
> start a separate list for this?  Let us know when it's happening?

I proposed this before but Kim suggested that we keep it on the
list.  But I am rather hesitant to spew all this traffic onto
the list...

(BTW, I was wrong about the N6th space -- I was thinking of
a different place... N6th is a new spot which does do
electronic music and might be good for a day and a night
on a weekend sometime...)

   /t

--

The new moon is shining,