Re: Max in hardware?

we haven't yet implemented the ability to send arbitrary sysex strings. We
had to drop the feature from the current rev because of budget problems at
the time. sorry. this feature may appear before the end of the year though.
Limiting sysex usage  would help us keep our memory-map in a semblance of
order. I'm thinking a limit of 8 messages at 32 bytes each. What do you
think you need in your foreseen applications? BTW, there should be a comma
between the words "sysex" and "sequence".
tnx,
harveyS

http://www.starrlabs.com