Re: Suddenly realizes there's hardware designers here ...

>to control certain facets of the edp & repeater; don't really know if/when
>i'll get to this..... but the idea of *integrating* loop-ctrls into the
>face
>of my main instrument is certainly appealing.
>best,
>dt / s-c

Yup.

... and failing that, some sort of "universal"  clip-on or clamp-on would
sue hist the spot.

I figure the add-on route might have higher sales potential, tho there'd
always be guitar styles that it wouldn't work on.
---
* just-john@just-john.com  http://just-john.com/cn/rfe.shtml *