Re: EDP development wish... Undo from the "bottom"/EDP Repairs

Hi Chris-

I'm glad you mention this.  I've been really wanting this feature too,
although I imagine it's probably too late to squeeze into the upcoming
revision of Loop.  Matthias and/or Kim - is this a possibility for
future revisions?  I like the idea of reassigning Mute to accomplish it.

As far as Gibson repairs goes, I've had both good luck and bad.  The
first time I sent my EDP in, it took 6 months to get it back (and it
still wasn't completely fixed).  The second time, it was back within two
weeks.  It might have just been a fluke, but for faster service I
recommend sending Shane a T-shirt with your Plex.

-Hans