Re: filters and electric guitar

yeah i was looking the frostwave as well, aphex twin does use the ms-20 and page hamilton uses the frostwav

anyone got any samples of filtered guitar ?????

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2001 4:09 PM
Subject: Re: filters and electric guitar

If you want total wierdness you should try the frostwave resonator.
It's an MS-20 filter section in a pedal - inexpensive but capable of extremes.
I believe Aphex Twin uses the MS-20.
Check out my review:
 http://www.crosswinds.net/~zzero/egw/equipment/frostwave.htm

one less than none wrote:

HI im my search for more wierdness and the desire for my guitar to sounds like the aphex twin i am looking at filter units. The one i want is a waldorf x-pole but they no longer make them. I am also looking at the MAM warp nine. i was wondering if anyone had any experiance with these units