Re: kingcrimson in sf-no loop content...

No, no, no, I know what a whammy bar is and where it fits on a guitar! :-<
This thing looked like a tuning fork (two prongs) and it was attached to
the
head stock and I did not see Adrian tweak it in any way during the concert.
Maybe it is a wireless antenna?

Stanner: is your "twang bar" a reference to the whammy bar or this thing I
am describing?

-Allan