Sent: Friday, November 16, 2001 10:45 PM
Subject: Re: EDP Pedal Fix

Just wanted to let all you EDP owners know that I had my pedal upgraded by dbm electronics in NYC.  They seem to have done a great job (tho a bit expensive -- $200), replacing the easily destructible mouser plastic switches with metal things that look as if they could withstand a military campaign -- I'm having great fun stomping my heart away without worrying about breaking anything.  Cheers!