Re: Discrete/Ambient/SoundScape/Whatever

yeah -inquirin minds wanna know-what is it called?
here is what happens to moi: there is this 2 day concert thang in the bay
area-sf,cali and its called 'new orleans by the bay' at the shoreline
ampitheatre,and when i approach the venue there are multiple stages so
there
is a number of bands playing at the same time but still far enough away
from
each other so they dont interfere w/one another-but you can stand in
certain
sweet spots and hear 2 or 3 bands at the same time and if ya cock yer head
in the right direction you get this multi dimensional-multi
timbral-polyrhythmic glorious sound. is it music,noise or what but i make
sense out of it and sounds beauteous.