Re: just beginning need help

a tricky thing with that set-up it seems to me would be using mics to
record your instruments. while listening back to the loop in
headphones you would need to be sure there is no bleed from the
phones, or anything else, into the mic input, since it will be
amplified in the loop. also, you probably want a limiter and noise
gate on the mic input... depends on if you are improving live or just
taking short samples i guess.

just my two cents,
-jb

--

-----

Jeff Blanding

jeff@modaldub.net

-----

"Or take free enterprise, a term that refers, in practice, to a
system of public subsidy and private profit, with massive government
intervention in the economy to maintain a welfare state for the
rich." - Noam Chomsky