Re: OT- portland, OR?

-----Original Message-----
From: matt davignon <mattdavignon@hotmail.com>
>I'm looking into moving to Portland, Oregon, as the SF Bay area is getting
>too expensive. I'm going up to take a look at apartments and job ads just
>after thanksgiving. Are there any locals on this list with any advice as
>convenient, artsy, nice neighborhoods with public transportation?

Hi Matt,

Just remember what a former mayor said:
"Please come and visit, but don't stay!"
If you like EM, Dweller at the Threshold and Mike Griffin (Mr. Hypnos) live
there.  I visited once for two short days and was very impressed.  Nice
town!
Sorry, but I can't answer your specific questions.

Bill        billfox@fast.net           http://wdiyfm.org/programs/emusic