Loop copy questions

Greetings!

I've a couple of qustions concerning the copy-functions of the Echoplex. Is there a way to copy an existing loop to the next loop, without having to use the SwitchQuant=ON functions?
The thing is  that in other songs I switch sometimes during the loop. I like this function to make the song more organic& unpredictable. When I use SwitchQuant=ON I first have to end the whole loop.
Also, is there a way to make a dump of your settings at the beginning of the song (I use a sequencer live to trigger a sampler for percussionsounds). By making a dump I could switch between the above mentioned differences when I start a new song.

All the best,

Remco