World'd First Southern California Fast Food Loopfest

"Rick Walker (loop.pool)" wrote:

> BTW, Hey Jason,  I proudly took off my overshirt to show my brother my
> beautiful brand new LOOPERS DELIGHT T-SHIRT and he laughed and took his
> overshirt off to show me his brand new LOOPERS DELIGHT T-SHIRT.

I knew there was something suspicious about  2 looping "Walker" guys on
my shipping list!   Both in California to boot.  Glad you like the
shirts...

only one more box to mail.  Those "Cave Studio" guys in Japan will have
theirs
on the way before this day is out.  Yea!

later,
-jas