RE: Gig- some looping-12 string bass

Title: RE: Gig- some looping-12 string bass

 It's 2 courses of octave strings.except for the high C which is
doubled.(an octave would break)

** okay, that's what i figured. i think mine is gonna be octaves all the way across. it seems like an .008 could do it, no? theguys who are making mine have done one previously and i think it was octaves straight across - - at least that's what i'm counting on. how's the string/neck tension?

Wish I had some pics.(I think someone
took some and posted them from the 1st Solo bass looping thing).

** will have to find that!

Bobdog and Steve
Lawson have seen it close up.

** so all of you guys - - how's the thing sound????

 Thanks for the compliment.

** man fretless with that, sheesh.

I'm looking forward to my next opportunity to
see you play.

** likewise. you getting down to l.a. any time soon? i may get up that way in jan or so, l. stinkbug has a release slated and we seem to think we should do some playing to "promote it" (LOL).

stig

Confidentiality Warning: This e-mail contains information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, any dissemination, publication or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. The sender does not accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or computer system that may occur while using data contained in, or transmitted with, this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by return e-mail. Thank you.