gig spam, Boston area - solo noise guitar loop show

Hi, all. A little shameless self-promotion. I perform solo (under the name
"dosage") playing what could be called ambient/psychedelic freeform
noise-rock, all completely improvised. More info below.

Dosage (11 PM)
w/Pine Cone People (10 PM)
and DJ Sulci (9 PM)

Friday, December 7th, 9 PM - 1 AM

Oxfam Cafe, Miller Hall
Tufts U., Medford MA
No cover, great veggie burgers
For info & directions call (617) 504-8278

http://www.telepathyrecords.com/dosage

(The Pine Cone People are a fantastic new music duo of violin and
accordion/musical saw.  There's no real way to describe what they sound
like but it's as original as it is bizarre. DJ Sulci ("the grooves in your
brain") will open with a set of acid jazz, drumn'bass, and progressive
beats, to loosen things up.)

Dosage is the latest name for an always-evolving idea of solo guitar
noise. I've got an album of similar stuff coming out in February under my
own name: the record is called "Delusions" and you can listen to it at:

        http://www.mp3.com/delusions

My setup now is a two-string baritone Telecaster through a bunch of analog
pedals, into a cranked Fender VibroChamp (silverface), which is then
mic'ed and run through two Line 6 DL4's (for delays, looping, and
sound-on-sound stuff) into the P.A. I'll do a couple sets, all improvised,
although in the past there've been snippets of tunes by Massive Attack,
Bruce Springsteen, Coltrane, and what have you......

Anyway, thanks for reading. If you can make it, terrific. There very well
might be no one there, but hey, it's a free show!

peace,

Elio DeLuca

Telepathy Records       telepathyrecords.com