Re: VERY interesting article!!!

It'll certainly be the beginning of a standards war, if previous experience
holds true.  Whaddaya think, will we have something we can all use by oh,
2005?  Or perhaps some of us will be called "purists" for wanting to play
our own instruments instead of a synthesizer at a listener's computer that
approximates our own instruments for us.  Will the firefight on LD go on
for
more than a week? :)