Re: Syncing EDP with another looper

Well, the cheapest route would probably to try and hunt down a used JamMan. I found it's MIDI synch to work reasonably well. Kind of small, but still a shallow single rack mount. Then there's the Repeater. An amazing device, but it's a two rack mount shallow chassis. those are the smallest synchable devices I can think of.

Mark