Electrix Repeater. First Impressions.

Yowza! This is one amazing device. I had zero problems getting levels right (although I'm fronting it with a BlueMax compressor). Creating multi-track loops is a snap. The Digitech FS300 footswitch is a little cumbersome to get used to compared to te EDP foot pedal but it's usable.

Copying loops to new locations whether internally or on a memory card is also easy. I'm definitely planning on getting a MIDI pedal for controlling the Repeater in the near future. Plus more memory cards. It's sooooo nice to be able to save hours of hard work building up loops.

I can see why David Torn stated in (I believe) his Electronic Musician interview that this was going to be his main looper .

An excellent, excellent job, Electrix!

Regards, Paul