OT gear for sale

Loopy-ones!

   I have to do some holiday belt tightening, so some really cool gear has
to be passed on to one or more of you lucky folks!  Check it out!

MCI Guitorgan - Mid-70's - Sunburst ES-335 style -"Drawbars" on the top
horn, push switches on the bottom, play guitar and organ at the same time!
 Frets are wired with 6 contacts each which output through wiring in the
guitar to a floor module on the floor - the earliest guitar synth!  Rare
and super cool - sounds like a hammond or combo organ - Recently
overhauled and serviced by EARS in NYC- $1000 + shipping
Includes case, service specs, stereo guitar output cord, and module . . .

Starfield Guitar and Bass Doubleneck - Perfect for looping!!  1977 SG
knockoff, EBO style bass on top, SG style guitar on bottom, 3 way toggle
for playing only bass, only guitar, or both at the same time - pics
available on request - plush red velvet lined case included (These cases
make AWESOME pedalboards!) $500

Morley volume pedal with built in old school MXR Distortion + and Phase
90!!!!!  This was constructed by a guy in San Fran in the 70's.  On either
sides of the volume pedal, there is a toggle switch and knobs, one for the
phaser speed on the right, and two for the distortion amount and volume on
the left.  Takes a male 9 volt adapter, or get tricky and wire in a
battery!  This is an old friend, but taking up a little too much space in
my already clogged system - yours for $200 + Shipping

Lot of Digitech PDS delay/looper pedals - you know them, you love them,
here they are all together - one 1 second one, one 2 second one, and the
guts to a presently not working 8 second echo plus (if you're a wiz, you
can use its chips for the other ones and get a functioning 8 second echo +
out of it all) Each pedal has one "delay-on" toggle and one "hold" toggle,
which will loop whatever was previously delaying - then drop back into
delay and overdub, hit hold and hear both - so easy, so sweet - get it all
for $150 + shipping

Alesis HR 16 Drum machine - (as heard on Ween's Pure Guava and The Pod) -
sweet and simple to program, I don't have the adapter, but one can be
purchased at Guitar Center (ask for the ones that work for the reissue
Digitech Whammy I) - check out the review here:

http://formen.ign.com/news/32290.html

Yours for $100

Possibly willing to trade any or all for any or all of the following items:

Roland Handsonic
Technics 1200 mkII's
Boss SP-202 Dr. Sample
Midi Bass Pedals
Roland Jupiter 8
Sherman Filterbank
Electric Upright Bass
Smartlite Strat
A decent reverb/delay box

   In case you don't know, a person tried to use this list to scam us into
Western Unioning cash for some dj-gear that didn't exist.  I really hope
this doesn't make us all wary of long time list subscribers trying to keep
their tools "in the looping family".  If anyone needs to verify my online
buying/selling history, check the feedback forum on ebay for:

a.goldsmith@opinionaccess.com

This is also where you can email me with any questions about this stuff .
. . I live in Astoria, Queens, NYC so if anyone wants to save shipping
costs and come on by, that'd be totally cool, but hurry!  I could see this
stuff going quick.  Happy holi days . . .

                aaroneous