Re: Pitch Shifting

>   Is there a unit below Eventide price that does intelligent
>   pitch shifting, that's still in production?

With any great quality ... unfortunately no!

I did check out the pitch shifting in the Digitech 2120 guitar
preamp/processor and thought it was OK. (although I am a bass player)

This is one of the reasons I was checking out the Oberheim OM-1000, I
thought it may have good pitch shifting ... at $375 from musicyo.com,
that's
a great price.

Right now, I'll have to be content with my Pearl Octaver (1 up - 2 down)