Re: EDP Question

Yes, I've been having a problem like that too, and the Fonzie fix seems
to work well.  SMACK...Ehhhh.

After being on for a while, my EDP freaks out, loses its loop if it has
one going, and then gives me a jibberish readout on the display
(sometimes 666), accompanied by unpleasant, loud noises.  After I smack
it and go through a power cycle, it seems to stay fixed as long as the
unit stays on.

Please let us know if re-seating the SIMMS works for you.

-Hans