Re: RE: CD Cases

Thanks for the help/advice on CD cases.

I used to buy them at CompUSA on Market Street (in SF), but they doubled
the
prices within the last year (from $3 to $6 for a package of 10). Also,
they
carry a lot more slimline cases than regular jewel cases, and they don't
have the clear ones. (Occasionally, they have a great deal on generic
blank
74 minute CD-R's - 50 for $20!)

That website that Lance sent looks like it's quite useful. (I don't have
the
URL with me at the moment.) They have all sorts of CD storage and blank
media, and the prices look very good. Much better than the website I was
ordering from!

On another note, I ordered 100 black CD jewel cases last year from
Neato.com. In the shipment, the hinges were already broken on
approximately
25 of them when they arrived. I know jewel cases are delicate, but I had
hoped they would've packaged them to accomodate for that.

Matt