Re: Re: CV

Hi Jim-

If you want to use Ernie Ball pedals, I can walk you through the
procedure for taking them apart and putting them back together again.
The secret is to have two crochet hooks handy for dealing with the drive
string.  The rest is just standard three-handed assembly.

We use a TOCOS pot on our current models:

http://www.tocos.com/pcsg/RVQ20N2_RVQ24YN03_RV24YN04_P10.htm

RVQ24YN04 should do the trick; the resistance shouldn't matter for a CV
pedal.  Go with the slot end, 20mm long shaft.  We actually use a 27mm
long shaft, but we know this guy....  If you flip the brass pulley
end-for-end, a 20mm shaft should work just fine.

Let me know if you need more info.

-Hans
hans@ernieball.com