Re: Slightly OT: Sustainiac Model B and Chapman Stick

Hi,

I've played with a (custommade?) unit from Sustainiac called the Sustainman
for the last 3 years on my Grand Stick: works FAB!!!

My father made a clamp that hold the pickup upside down over the string:
the
only downside is you loose the last 4 frets, because the Sustainiac-pickup
needs to be 80 mm away from the Stick-pickup. But other than that: I
couldn't play Stick without it (well.....).

Feel free to listen to some samples on my site taken from the CD that will
be released next month. That's just Looped Stick (with some extra Tibetan
bowls thrown in for fun).

Peace,

Remco

www.editionblue.com