Re: More on the perils of live looping

   Hello and Merry Christmas!
   A _BIG_ thankyou to Andre for his post on "The Perils
   of Live Looping"! This is the kind of reply I was
   hoping for with regards to "The Live Approach".
   Since I'm a newbie, this is exactly the kind of input
   that is helpful; not necessarily technical assistance,
   but conceptual.(much like that old Steve Vai column in
   Guitar Player "Martian Love Secrets")
   I wish that I could express how stoked I am about getting
   into looping. It has given me a reason to be interested
   in playing again.
   Best wishes for the holiday season to you all!
   Sincerely,
   Chris Olden