Re: the pears of hive looping (addition question)

Careful! Speaking of hives, one of my old bands had t-shirts printed with
our logo in glow-in-the-dark ink, and the first night we sold them, about
50 people put them on at the show without washing them first, and then
about half of them developed rashes in the shape of our logo on their
chests! (After laundering, the shirts were safe!) It was kind of funny
afterwards, but when it first happened some of these folks were freaking
(and scratching) a bit!

-t-