Re: A negative review for 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: <KILLINFO@aol.com>

Ted, I've never listened to what you play, so these are comments to words,
nothing else than those.
> For some reason, I was put in mind of the Cronenberg
> flick Videodrome while listening; the whole idea of a
> disintegrating future, of some kind of technological
> breakdown is communicated in these tunes so
> successfully that it's difficult to believe that there isn't
> a piece of film that goes with them. >
well, if I had received this line, I would have been really proud.
Videodrome is (altought a little "old viewed") a very, very deep movie.
> Did I make a mistake in being rather
> stingy on the liner notes? Should I have said more? Not that it really
> matters -- the CD is still something I'm pretty proud of. I continue
> to be astonished that it has gotten any attention at all.
Not by my point of view, music takes its sense by the richness of who
listen
to it.

my 2 cents.
do music for yourself, it's the most difficult challenge (if "you" exists).

ciao,
luca

www.unguitar.com