Trans-continental LA Gig Spam and schedule addendum

Hello folk,

Steve Lawson was kind enough to invite me to join him on the bill for
his gig at the Knitting Factory this upcoming Monday (the 7th), and I'm
delighted to report the addition is now confirmed.

According to the Knit website, the show is now slated to begin at 8:00
PM (an hour later than was previously reported, I believe).  It's in the
Alterknit Lounge; cover is $7.00.  Hope to see some of you there, and
thanks again to Mr. Lawson for his generosity!

--Andre LaFosse
http://www.altruistmusic.com