From: Alan Barnard [mailto:alan@barnardesign.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2002 8:37 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: RE: electrix repeater for looping live ... ?

Hi,

I would recommend the Behringer FCB1010 for use with the Repeater. It
can
send controller messages as well as program changes. It also has 2
expression pedals which can be set to control the output volume on the
1/2 &
3/4 stereo pairs - very nice. 5/PCs, 2/CCs, Note ON (for tap tempo) and
the
expression pedals can all be stacked in each preset. Musician's Friend
has
them for $129.95.

Alan