Fwd: Tonight "Adelante"@The Adrienne Theatre, Philadelphia PA

<< Adelante will be performing at the Adrienne Theatre

Friday January 4th 2002@8:00pm
Location: The Adrienne Theatre
          2nd Stage
          2030 Sansom Street
          Philadelphia, PA
          Theatre Catalyst
          (215)563-4330

(This will be our first
"official" performance with Drummer/Percussionist and
Multi-Instrumentalist Tony Mascara Jr.)

Peace...Jody, Paul and Tony
J.Jody Janetta-Bass/Drums/Percussion
Paul Mimlitsch-Guitar/Chapman Stick SB8/Loops and
               Textures
Tony Mascara Jr.-Vibes/Marimba/Drums and Bass

Adelante website:
http://members.aol.com/jodanpaul/adelante.html >>

[...]

Admission:

The 2nd Stage@The Adrienne Theatre is a very intimate
and cool(only 106 seats) space to experience an
"Adelante" performance. This will be our first
"official" performance with Drummer/Percussionist and
Multi-Instrumentalist Tony Mascara Jr. We hope to see
all of our friends and fans.