RE: A negative review for 2002 >> Biting the biscuit...

Title: RE: A negative review for 2002 >> Biting the biscuit...

>>I've learned a great deal about Jeff from Stig, and benefitted much from
Stig's encouragement as well. Those pfMentum guys are gosh-darn nice guys!
(Not to mention being one of Nels biggest fans! I'm so stoked there's
someone throwing *that much* at the wall and managing to make it stick! I'm
actually really grateful... )<<

** hey y'all, i gotta put something in here  . . .

i think that the only guy that's been mentioned here as a "pfmentum" guy (aside from ted k, as his disc is on the label) who actually is would be jeff kaiser. i would not use that term for myself or nels. the common thing between us is that we're all so cal-based players in a certain niche - - in fact the only record label that we have in common would be vinny golia's 9winds, as each of us has been involved with at least three (if not way more in nels' case) releases over the years.

for looping content: jeff k does trumpet and voice into various manglers and then does looping into a dl4 (i've been trying to get him to get a second). i'll be spamming everyone next week for a gig in ventura that will include myself, jeff k, ge stinson and trombonist scot ray doing all improv - - i think that at least three of us will be doing looping (i think scot will as well, but i'm not sure).

in addition, jeff k is a good composer and improvisor.

stig

Confidentiality Warning: This e-mail contains information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, any dissemination, publication or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. The sender does not accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or computer system that may occur while using data contained in, or transmitted with, this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by return e-mail. Thank you.